Rules for Withdrawals & Striking Off Names
- A written application addressed to the Principal should be submitted by the parents for withdrawal of a student from the school. No cognizance will be given to verbal intimation or information shared with the Class Teacher or any Supervisory Head.
- All dues of the school should be paid fully and library books returned before applying for a Transfer Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificates should be applied for in writing, 15 days in advance.
- Parents should themselves get the signature of District Education Officer and CBSE, if needed, on the Transfer Certificate.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:-
- Gross misconduct/indiscipline/non-payment of fee.
- Consistent failure to make payment of fee before the due dates despite reminders.
- Unexplained absence for more than 15 consecutive days.
- Failure in same class for 2 consecutive years.
- The Principal’s decision will be final in all cases of withdrawal or striking off the name of a student.
- The school transport is the safest mode of transport for the student. Students can avail the school transport subject to the availability of seats. The routes of the school buses are framed keeping in mind the needs of the students and they should consult the school Transport In-charge for details.
- The School does not take the responsibility for providing bus facility to all areas.
- The total transport fee is determined by the distance a student travels. Please note that the distance in kilometers (km) is measured according to the route taken by the bus.
- No queries will be entertained for changing of existing bus routes, stops and for extension of routes.
- Transport fee will be charged for 11 months in a year. The amount is payable along with the school fees on a quarterly basis.
- A written application must be given one month in advance to discontinue the transport facility and the dues for the month of withdrawal must be paid.
- In case of any change of a temporary or permanent nature, in transport pickup/ drop point or transport route of any student, permission for the same has to be sought by writing an application to the Principal.
- School reserves the right to deny the use of the bus to any student at any time and to change or to cancel any particular route, when necessary.
Bus Discipline Rules
- Parents are requested not to enter the school bus to see off and receive their wards.
- Parents should not try to overtake and stop the school bus to facilitate the boarding of their wards as this endangers the safety of the bus and its occupants.
- Parents should not argue with the Teachers present in the bus or the Conductor/ Driver. If there is any problem, a written complaint may be made to the Transport In-charge.
- If any parent whose child is availing school transport service wishes to take their ward privately in his/her own transport on a particular day, she/he should inform the Transport In-charge/Class teacher in advance.
- All students using the school bus are expected to be on the right side of the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- Buses will not wait for late comers.
- If a student misses his allotted bus he should not try to board any other bus. It is the responsibility of the parents to drop their wards to the school. However, the student shall return by the allotted bus.
- No student should come near the door of the bus until it has come to a complete halt.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- All students must be seated immediately after boarding their buses. Reservation of seats for co-commuters is not allowed under any circumstances. Seats in the bus will be allotted to the students by the Bus Teacher in order of their bus stop.
- While the bus is moving, students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- The drivers attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only, unless otherwise directed by the Bus Teacher.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
- The Bus Teachers and Student Bus Monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal.
- Misbehaviour, bullying of students, use of abusive language and failure to abide by bus rules could lead to a student being debarred from using School Transport.
Rules for Non-Bus Students
- It is strongly recommended that parents do not risk the safety of their wards by using stray vans/rickshaws for getting them dropped or picked from the school premises.
- Students should be picked up only by their parents/guardians or by escorts who have been authorized by the parents in writing.
- Parents/guardians/escorts of the students should report at the school gate 5 minutes before the school gets over to collect their wards.
- In case of private conveyance, transporters must avoid honking and parking vehicles near the school building as it creates chaos.
- Parents should instruct drivers to pick and drop children at the gate. Children crossing the roads unattended are not the responsibility of the school.
Parents must ensure the safety of the wards using private conveyance and check the credentials of the drivers. The child must be dropped and picked up at the gate on time. The school does not undertake any responsibility for students before or after school hours. The transport used must fulfill all safety and security norms as specified by the transport authority.